What is the Zoho MVP program all about?
Our MVPs go the extra mile in helping out fellow users and are passionate about the ever-growing
Zoho Community. They are consistently up-to-date on Zoho Product development and updates, and have
an urge to be at the top of their game. Zoho MVPs are looked up to as leaders of the Community and
represent the voice of the Community.
MVPs are ambassadors of Zoho Community. They demonstrate their Zoho expertise by actively engaging in the community, helping out peers with solutions, bringing in an influx of ideas, and constructive criticism.
How to become an MVP
Here's how you get started:
- Regularly engage with peers in the online forums.
- Build expertise and stay hands-on with the product.
- Share expertise - help shorten the learning curve for peers.
- Actively engage with Zoho folks- report bugs, validate feature requests from peers on the community
- Get on the beta group and provide feedback on early access features.
- Stick to civil language and stay positive.
Please note that the MVP selection may or may not be solely based on the fulfilment of these best
practices. Other factors like positivity quotient, being civil in forum replies, value addition in
discussions etc would also be taken into consideration.
Why become an MVP
For all of your efforts and contributions as an MVP, we have a few tokens of appreciation and recognition
- A ZOHO MVP certification badge: A mark of being the best in what you do using Zoho.
- Premium access to Zoho updates: Be the first to know what's cooking in Zoho.
- Early beta access: Help Zoho build awesome products by sharing feedback on upcoming features.
- Drive the Community events: Get a chance to be a host or a speaker at the Community's online and
- Complimentary Zoholics pass: Be our guest at our annual User Conference, Zoholics.
- Complimentary Zoho merch: Get a Zoho goodie bag with merchandise and a membership badge.